

Well you could say I, Liz, started the plan to be healthier a long time ago, but my adorable sister and I have been looking into different fitness boot camps and well she found one. It started Monday and she found out there was still one opening so she called me right away.
It started this morning at 5:30 am...so early so I went to bed as early as possible...not an easy feat when Doug is in the Kitchen making Banana Bread...which by the way is delicious.
So the boot camp goes for 1 month, 3 days a week. I LOVE IT....wish me luck.
It is called FIT and is located on Shepherd Lane and just off of Highway 89, in the Smith's shopping complex. It is even a anytime gym, Sarah said the membership is from month to month...which is rare to find. We just paid a flat fee to take the boot camp.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
First Day to a Healthier Life
Posted by Doug and Liz at 7:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment