So I finally got my laptop working and got the "Original Pictures" of our house. Warning this is scary...

The chandelier and border with Cherubs in the front room. (The Cherubs have been a nightmare to remove.)

Washer and Dryer in the Kitchen.
They still work to this day...sweet one less thing to buy... for a little while.
They still work to this day...sweet one less thing to buy... for a little while.

Check out those cupboards.

The stuff on the counters was still there when we moved in...and check out that stove. We do have a new one that we got as a wedding gift from Doug's Dad and Margy.
The carpet...even goes into the bathroom..YUCK!

I just "LOVE" the color of the tub and sink...
..even matching toilet paper.

The oh so cute wall paper...it is now gone and we have painted (pictures to come.)

The carpet that was in our master bed room...yikes

The Master Bedroom.. don't you just love the chandelier...they are in almost every room in the house and in the hall ways.

The hallway to the master bedroom...yes that is velvet wall paper. It was so nasty to remove. We finally finished it.

The Dinning room.

We can't forget the bars on most of the windows.
Sorry I forgot to take a picture of the front of the house. I will post a current one soon, as well as what we have been able to finish.
Sorry I forgot to take a picture of the front of the house. I will post a current one soon, as well as what we have been able to finish.









5 comments:
Yikes! Good thing you took care of that colored toilet paper. It might have stained your bum bluish-greenish:)
What an interesting taste the former owners had! LOL cant wait to see what you two have done to the place :)
Lol! Are you having fun ripping your house apart? How ripping off the the leather? Have fun!!
Z
Wow, where is that house?
And, actually some of those things (wall paper, chandeliers) are very "in" right now. Funny, huh?
This may be weird, but if you are getting rid of chandeliers and need somewhere for them to go, I'll have them. :)
p.s. Those cherubs are hilarious! I can't believe the had those.
Post a Comment