Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Brooklyn!


Our beautiful baby girl Brooklyn Elizabeth arrived at 6:55 P.M. on June 21st via C-Section. She is 20 inches long and weighs 7lbs. 4oz.

Above: First Family Photo 6/22.
Below: My first time holding her.


Most of you know that I was so wanting a natural un-medicated childbirth, well Brooklyn took it out of our hands when she wouldn't budge from her bottom down position. After attempting an External Cephalic Version, a very painful procedure, with her not budging an inch it was decided that it was best to get her out by C-Section. I will post all the details later, we just wanted everyone to know our happy news!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Congratulations - I am so glad she's here! Obviously I love the name, but I'm bias with my own Brooklyn :) So glad she's healthy and you're both doing well! What a beautiful family!

Nicole said...

Congrats on your new little one! She is beautiful! I am so happy that things turned out well for you even if it wasn't the way you planned.

Kat said...

The new family look really cute. We love you guys!

Kelly Family said...

Congrats!!! She is beautiful! Glad she is here safe and sound. Such a cute family!