I can't believe my little girl is so growing so fast. Here are some pictures from her 3 month birthday. The outfit she is wearing is the one we brought her home in. I couldn't believe she still fit it.
*Shes smiles a lot.
*She is starting to laugh...it is so cute.
*She figured out how to play with the toys on her bouncer.
*She loves her Daddy, she lights up whenever she is with him.
*She hates tummy time...still. She scoots around usually.
*She enjoys her Bumbo.
*She sleeps between 5-9 hour blocks at night.
*She still struggles taking a nap during the day. Those darn 20 minute power naps.
We love having Brooke in our family. She brings us so much joy. She gets so much attention from her Grandparents and Aunts.
| She loves her musical giraffe's. This one is Mrs. Giraffe. |
| She is getting so long. Sorry the arm is so blurry she moved her arm right as I took the picture. She doesn't sit still for very long. |
| Look at that blonde fuzz. |





1 comments:
She is so cute!! It is so fun to see pictures of her - I can't believe she's 3 months either. I'm so glad she has been such a good baby for you guys, there's nothing like those sweet smiles and laughs!
Post a Comment