Sunday, January 8, 2012

2011 Utah Wind Storm/ Christmas lights

  With the Hurricane force winds that whipped through Utah on December 1st, things were actually pretty calm at our house compared to elsewhere in Davis County.  Doug had a treacherous drive to work but made it safely.  He actually came home early to spend some time with us and put up Christmas lights. Mind  you it was still windy when he was putting them up. I repeatedly asked him if he was sure about it and he said he would be fine. I told him that I could see the newspaper headlines now. "Davis County Man Blown From Roof While Putting Up Christmas Lights." There were no mishaps and Brooke loved the outside time.

Love her smile!

Honey are you cold? Yes. Where is your coat? Inside. Would you like it? No, I am okay.

All bundled up but would not keep on her gloves.

0 comments: