Sunday, April 15, 2012

B's 2nd Basketball Game: Good Effort Aggies!

USU v. Mercer
CIT Championship Game
We lost this one..however the Aggies put up a good fight till the end. We lost by 3 points.

B clapping!

Chilling in her own seat in front of Dad.

Better attendance....Final game.

Rod Zundel from Channel 5's Sports. He sat behind us the entire game.

B enjoying the game.
Getting to the game was a bit rough. Doug and I both had to work that day. We both got off early. Got home  and tried to feed B some dinner...she was not having it. Finally gave her a Popsicle and went on our way.  B was also getting over pink-eye and the beginnings of a cold. We just got on the I-15 in Roy and coughs and throws up all over herself and the car seat! Are you kidding me!!! So we turned around and cleaned her up and cleaned up the car seat as well as we could. She then proceeds to ask for another Popsicle...well okay, but don't throw up again, I told her.  So on our way we went. She was a bit somber most of the night but still enjoyed the game....I know I know I still took her to the game...bad Mom me.  The tickets were already purchased  and there was no time to take her to a babysitter. All in all I probably still would have taken her... I think her tummy was just a little upset and she got the bad stuff out.

0 comments: