The girls have this thing with getting into my lotion and "doing" their hair!
 |
| ..and covering her face. Which is kind of hilarious because she hates lotion on her body. She freaks out if I touch her after I put lotion on. |
 |
| These girls really want summer to come. |
Very pregnant me ventured with the girls to the park by Layton High School ( not sure what it is called but it has ducks :) )
 |
| We almost got attached by some geese while we were eating lunch...freaked me out a bit. |
 |
| Don't you just LOVE B's outfit! The skirt with snow boots...silly child. |
And
of course we had to visit Great Grandma Stringham. Great Grandma has
been recovering from kidney issues and had been in and out of the
hospital. She is doing very well now. I am so grateful that B has gotten
to know her Great Grandma and that we live so close to her. B is the
only great grandchild that lives close by, so I try to take her for
visits as much as I can...now that she isn't sick :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment