Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Mr. and Mrs. Larson

Our wedding finally arrived! Last Saturday, with a little delay we were finally married. It was such a neat experience. I am so in Love with such an amazing man. How lucky I am to have him in my life. This week has been hectic, I am finishing up my finals and working at the USU Bookstore (crazy hours because of buyback), we have been going back and forth between two house, not fun.

Then last night Doug and I were going to Bountiful to watch the Jazz game with my Grandparents and his car started having problems, we pulled over (mind you we are in the construction area of Kaysville), he turned off the car and then tried to turn it back on, but to no avail it would not turn on. He thought maybe he was out of gas because nothing happened when he pushed on it. So my parents brought us gas, but that did not work either. So we had to call a two truck...at this time the game was almost over. So the tow truck got there, finally, and we followed it to the repair shop. We pulled into my parents place at about quarter to 10, the game is obviously over and they got their butts kicked. So turns out the timing belt broke...yucky another big bill!

One blessing is that it broke before the honeymoon road trip. That would have been even worse.

P.S. I will try and get pictures of the house and our wedding posted as soon as I can.

5 comments:

Emily said...

The reception was gorgeous and you looked absolutely beautiful!!! I am so glad we could come. Where is your new house?

Doug and Liz said...

Our house is in Sunset.

Kelly Family said...

WEll hello :) found you through another blog. Congrats on getting married!

Alisha said...

I am so glad that you are married and loving it! Hope to see some pics of the wedding soon.

mid said...

https://www.gurukecil.com/2019/05/pengajuan-pinjaman-dana-online-secara.html