Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mommy's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's out there, but most importantly my Mom's.



My Mom...the greatest.
She does so much for me and all my siblings. I know some of you did not get thank you notes from my wedding, there is no excuse but my Mom flew to Virginia in June of last year to help out my brother and his wife with this:

Baby Haylee



Happy Mom's day to you Sara.


So back to my Mom, she was gone right up until school started (she is a teacher) and we never got around to it. I did get some written but have since lost the addresses...gosh I suck at this thank you card stuff. So back to her great qualities... she is always on the go... from working to gardening and canning... and now she is even going back to school to get her Bachelors degree. She is just an amazing woman...I can't wait for her to be a Grandma to my own kids one day.


Doug's Mom Vicki

She is amazing and always willing to help out. I could not have asked for a better mother-in-law.


Doug's step-mom Margy.

She is hilarious and we always have a blast playing games.


G-Ma Stringham ( Liz's Grandma)

She is an amazing gardener, painter, Mother, Grandmother, and Great-Grand Mother.


G-Ma Schwartz
1926-2008

Although our time with her was short, I got to know an amazing talented Woman.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LIZ! Hello! How are you??? I can't believe I found your blog! It was so fun to look through it! It has been so long it seems since we have chatted! Would you mind if I added you to my blog site?