Hansen Family Pictures
December 2008
December 2008
*Disclaimer: I (Liz) contracted the Rodolph syndrome...commonly known as the common cold. The day of the pictures I had to stay home sick because I was so miserable. I am not a big fan of most of the pictures because I can tell I don't feel good.
Top row: Sarah, Dad, Mom, Tina and MicheleMiddle Row: Jimmy, Little Sara, Pete, and Doug
Bottom: Sheila, Baby Haylee, and Liz

All the Girls + Mom and Haylee

All the boys.

Us.
Denver Trip
December 18-22
December 18-22
I-70 going from Copper Mountain to Frisco,
where Doug and I were staying the first part of the trip.
where Doug and I were staying the first part of the trip.
Eisenhower Tunnel I-70
On our way to the Bronco's Game v. the Buffalo Bills.
Doug " That's where they turn puppies into chow."
Doug " That's where they turn puppies into chow."
Us before the game...it was sooooo cold. I had feet warmers and hand warmers in my boots
(I added the hand warmers at half time cause my toes were so cold.) Body warmers on my shoulders (last year this was the coldest part of my body besides my butt and hand warmers in my gloves. I even brought extras and thank goodness I did because Doug's brothers did not think the whole game-during-winter was going to be very cold. Doug even gave his gloves to one brother. The other brother forgot to bring his coat.
Saddest part: they lost. All three games we have gone to they have lost.
Maybe this year will be better.
(I added the hand warmers at half time cause my toes were so cold.) Body warmers on my shoulders (last year this was the coldest part of my body besides my butt and hand warmers in my gloves. I even brought extras and thank goodness I did because Doug's brothers did not think the whole game-during-winter was going to be very cold. Doug even gave his gloves to one brother. The other brother forgot to bring his coat.
Saddest part: they lost. All three games we have gone to they have lost.
Maybe this year will be better.






0 comments:
Post a Comment