Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Until I really post...

So things have been hectic lately. I have been sick with a nasty cold for the last 4 weeks. I am so sick of it. So here are a few pictures of my cute niece Haylee. She came and visited me at work the other day.





She loves cameras and always wants to play them.


Helping Jason "shelve" the books.


Helping Mo put the ladder away.

Not much else is going on...just work. Doug finished his last class of the semester on Tuesday. He was very excited to get it over with. We have 3 weeks of no school now. Congrats to Danny on the Biggest Loser! I love that show. So glad Crazy Tracy did not win the at home prize. Although I was not so sure about Rebecca's hair color. Doug has big plans for this weekend with our Bathroom. Wish us luck! We hope everyone is doing well.

Congrats to Emily and Jonathan Griffiths and their new baby Girl Scarlett.
She is so adorable Em.

0 comments: