We are excited to announce that we are expecting our first baby!

I have been feeling pretty good aside from getting a nasty cold for a couple of weeks. No throwing up, just some afternoon yuckiness and being very tired in the afternoons. Certain foods I used to love are no longer appealing. I also miss sleeping through the night, now it is interrupted at least once for a bathroom break.
Our due date is June 26th. Which happens to be my niece Haylee's Birthday.
We hope you all have a wonder Christmas and Happy New Year!
Our due date is June 26th. Which happens to be my niece Haylee's Birthday.
We hope you all have a wonder Christmas and Happy New Year!





3 comments:
Congratulations! That is great news - I'm so happy for you guys and so glad you are feeling well!
Congrats! Maybe he/she will be one day late and be born on my birthday! I am so excited for you!
Hey Liz! I saw your blog through Alisha's. Your hubby and you are so cute! Oh and you won't sleep all the way through the night for a long long time :-) Anyways congrats again!
Post a Comment