Friday, March 12, 2010

It's a Girl!!!

We had our 2nd Trimester Ultrasound on March 10th. Everything looked great except my amniotic fluid is not where it should be. So I have to drink tons of water to get it up and we have a follow up ultrasound on the 19th.

"She" was not very cooperative when we were trying to see if it was a girl or boy. We have a cute picture of her bum and what looks to be like no boy parts. I would say we are 99.9% sure it is a girl. Maybe at the next ultrasound I will be able to know for sure, Doug is pretty confident about it. Question to all you ladies who have had kids or are pregnant, I have heard that drinking something sugary before your ultrasound helps the baby be more active...is this true?

We have picked the name Brooklyn Elizabeth Larson...we plan on calling her Brooke.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

We are so happy for you and Doug! Little girls are so much fun! Not that boys aren't, but...the frills are really fun! I am sure she will love having you for a mom! You are amazing! I am looking forward to our "girlies" playing together! What fun will that be! Again, congratulations! Wahoo! :)

Kelly Family said...

Yeah its true- I drank a glass of OJ before every Ultrasound and it helped A TON! I also drank a glass everyday because of the folic acid in the OJ.I am sooo excited for you both! And the name you have picked is beautiful!

Mike and Nicole said...

Brooklyn is such a cute name! I am so excited for you guys!

Z's blog said...

Liz hang in there she is almost out here just 11 more days!!!!!