We are alive and well. Things have been crazy here in the Larson household. All our remodeling projects have been sped up due to are very exciting arrival in June. I have tons of pictures to post but will have to do that later.
Doug has been working so hard on the house, the bathroom is done aside from what we are waiting to do (i.e. the bath tub and shower.) We also did a project at my parents and redid their bathroom, it was a crazy weekend. Many thanks to my Sarah, Pete, Lil' Sara, and Haylee (for the entertainment). This weekend Doug has been working on the ceiling in the living room and dining room. If you all remember those pictures it has been a nightmare, but now the ceiling is all nice and white! Now on to the walls...a bit more mud, sanding, washing, priming and painting. When the painting is done we then are moving onto the hardwood floors. If anyone knows someone that refinishes hardwood floors we would love a recommendation. We want to get a few bids to see if it is worth it to have someone do it or do it ourselves.
We are in week 23 now and I still feel great. Growing out of my pants and getting a "belly." I have been feeling flutterings from our baby for about a month now but can't wait till I can feel it all the time. Dr. F said it was a textbook pregnancy. Most of you are probably wondering if we know what we are having yet or if we will find out...
...of course we will. Doug is guaranteeing a boy, so we have to make sure it really is a boy or not. MARCH 10 at 7:45 in the morning (way too early if you ask me) we will hopefully find out what our little one is.
Side note my first baby purchase:
It was pretty exciting...although I really want to know what the gender is so I can start buying a few outfits.
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Quick Update
Posted by Doug and Liz at 10:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment