Today we had our checkup to see how Brooklyn was doing. We had an ultrasound because Dr. F said I was measuring a little big...but consistent :) We now know we have a big baby...she is measuring at about 5lbs. 1 oz. and happens to be in the breech position. Her head is still up with my lungs. We now have to have another ultrasound in 4 weeks to see if she will have turned on her own.
It is kinda of funny that she is in this position because I was breech right up to the day before I was born...and I turned just fine. So we are crossing our fingers. I really do not want a C-section. I REALLY want to have a natural, non-medicated birth. So wish us luck.
That is all for now. Hope all is well with everyone.
Friday, May 7, 2010
Baby Update
Posted by Doug and Liz at 9:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Did you just post, "non-medicated?" You are crazy! I will be asking for meds before I get in the door! Good luck!
I went non medicated and it turned out just fine - so I say good for you if that's what you want! I was so nervous about our Brooklyn being breech but luckily she turned around 35 weeks {or somewhere in there}. I've heard lots of babies turn last minute - so I'm sure you're Brooklyn will be just fine! :)
non medicated???!!! i will be so so super impressed if you can do it that way! i had contractions for about 12 hours and was to a 4 and begged for one! :-) you will have to post how it turns out.
oh and i love the name Brooklyn, that was on the top of my list too. cute cute!
Post a Comment