On May 15th my sisters and sister-in law threw me a baby shower. We got tons of clothes..Brooklyn is going to be one fashionable baby. This is the only picture we got of the whole event...the yummy delicious cake :) Thanks sisters for a great day!
Brooklyn has been doing great...she even turned a few days after our appointment. It was not a pleasant experience for me. It happened in the middle of the night and I woke up in intense pain. At first I had no idea what was going on...a little disoriented, hello it's the middle of the night, then I realized that it was just the round-ligament pain. I eventually was able to get up...of course I had to use the ladies room :)... and the pain subsided and I was fine after that. At our last appointment Dr. F said that she was pretty sure that she did turn because she found her heart beat below my belly button...a very good sign. Our next appointment is June 4th, then after that we go once a week. I can't believe she is almost here.
Here is the lovely belly picture at 35 weeks 1 Day.
Here is the lovely belly picture at 35 weeks 1 Day.





1 comments:
Liz you look great! Your little girl will be here before you know it!
Post a Comment