Sunday, June 12, 2011

Memorial Weekend 2011- Scandinavian Days

Brooke waiting for us to finish the race.

Sarah finished the race in about 33 minutes.

I finished in 33 minutes and 54 seconds. My best time ever.

So excited to see my little girl.

Brooke fell asleep on her Aunt Shell's shoulder on our way to the parade.  Here she is in her stroller. She slept through most of the parade.

Wille the clown has been in the parade forever it seems. He was in the the first parade that we went to  when we were way younger.

Brooke finally woke up. She was not sure about the whole parade thing.

Aunt Shell with Brooke. She is still waking up.
We had a blast at Scandinavian Days this year. Sarah and I were very pleased with our 5k race times. I hope to improve mine in a couple of weeks at the Sunset Fun Days 5k.

0 comments: