I can't believe Brooke turned 1 on June 21st. How time flies.
- Brooke now has 8 teeth.
- She loves to climb...just about anything.
- She is very independent and wants to eat by herself. (This makes for very messy meals times)
- She adores her best friend Hailey (6 months old)
- She went from strictly Breast Milk to Whole Milk with no problems. What a relief.
- She walks like a pro.
- She jabbers a lot but has not quite got down her words very well that we can understand exactly what she is saying.
- She waves hello and good-bye.
- Signs milk, please, all done, food. Usually when you ask her if she is hungry she will walk to the kitchen.
- When you tell her its time to brush her teeth she runs to the bathroom. She won't let us brush her teeth but she loves to suck the water off the brush.
- She goes down for bed time pretty well unless you go off schedule even by 15-20 minutes and she screams forever...at least it feels like it.
- She loves tormenting Grandma Vic's cats.
 |
| Playing on Grandma and Grandpa Larson's cool chair. |
 |
| She is still attached to her binky. She really loves to chew and play with them when she is teething and only really needs them when she is tired. |
 |
| She got the pool and the ball for her birthday from G & G Larson. |
I did not realize that I did not get any pictures on my camera from the night we had cake with her. She picked the strawberries off the cake before eating any cake. It was so cute. I feel bad we did not have a party with everyone...but everyone was very busy this year. Doug was in class so he did not even get to see her eat her cake. Kind of sad. I will make it up to her next year...we won't have to worry about Doug being in class...He will be officially done with classes on October 17th!!! I can't wait to have him back.
0 comments:
Post a Comment