Sunset Fun Day's was June 25. There was a parade in the morning and fire works at night. This was the first year we were able to go to the parade...before we had Brooke I worked every Saturday. Bummer yeah! The parade was not very big, however Brooke enjoyed it outside.
 |
| She loves climbing on her stroller. |
 |
| She got a sucker while watching the parade. |
 |
| Davis Hospital Float...that is where we had Brooke. |
|
Doug and I went to our friend's James and Cecily's Wedding that night and Doug's Mom and Sister came down from Logan to watch Brooke for us and watch fireworks. It was a beautiful wedding ceremony and the dinner was delicious. We are so happy for them!
FIREWORKS!!!
With the fireworks being so late...it cut into Brooke's normal bedtime (9:00pm). I think that is too late but if I put her to bed any earlier she usually wakes up at nine and it takes forever for her to go back to sleep.
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| Aunt Kathleen. |
 |
| Me...it was a little chilly so I borrowed Brooke's blanket. |
 |
| Grandma Vic playing on her iTouch. |
 |
| Whoa! |
 |
| How cool! She loved the fireworks. |
 |
| We watched the fireworks from our backyard. The City sets the fireworks off by Sunset Junior High which is one block over from us. Way cool! Very loud! |
 |
| Best seat in the house! Well back yard but you know what I mean. :) |
It was a great day! Thanks Vic and Kat Dog for coming down and hanging out with us!
0 comments:
Post a Comment