B has had her Baby Bjorn potty since last Christmas. We have slowly introduced her to it. This fall it finally clicked. I can't remember the exact day I started to really focus on it, most likely late August when I started staying home with her. The first week she had a few accidents but she knew what happened as soon as she did it. Then there were the times she would pee just a little and catch herself and run to the bathroom and finish. The second week there was no accidents!!! She still sleeps in a diaper, but we are slowly using panties at nap time. I still sometimes put her in a diaper if I know we are going somewhere and I am not sure if there is a potty near by.
At first I would give her a treat for going..Chocolate is her favorite! But after the first week I stopped. She was going on her own without promptings.
At the football games she does great. She wears a diaper just in case but has not had to use it there. She does great going at the stadium.
She does have a funny habit.... she won't poop in the little toilet. So she will pee in the little toilet then get on the big one and poop. However the other day, after being consistent for over a month she actually pooped in the little toilet.
So proud of my big girl!!! I can't believe we got it down before she was 2 1/2.





0 comments:
Post a Comment