Saturday, January 26, 2013

December Happenings

Wow! December flew by so fast! Here are random pictures from the month...not from any big event.

At the beginning of the month B got to go with her Aunts Shell and "T" to Shell's Work Christmas Party.  She had a blast until the magic show got a little freaky for her and she needed her Mommy quick.
In her pretty outfit ready to go.
 
Love her facial expression with Santa.
Sending Daddy a picture at work.

Love my smiley girl!!

H and B getting their picture with Jada Dog.

B's first burn on the flat top griddle. I don't think she will touch it again while I am cooking on it.
Aunt Kathleen came down from Cache Valley so we could finish up Christmas Shopping for Grammy. We hit up Layton Hills Mall with both girls in tow (H and B) they had a blast. Later that night we met up with Doug at the Gateway for dinner and more shopping. We happened upon the Discovery Gateway Holiday Shop. B fell in love with this shopping cart!! Way to expensive however my frugal-ness has rubbed off on Doug a bit and he found a great deal online...so now this sweet shopping cart is sitting in our garage waiting for B's birthday. She was spoiled at Christmas so I am making her wait :) I am such a nice Mommy :)


She did not want to leave without that cart!
 B loved the music/ light show at the Gateway.
Waiting for Santa to come around Sunset...it was so cold and B had to wait the whole 2 hours pretty much outside for him to finally arrive.




B laying on Mommy while I am at the Chiropractors on the Hyrdo-bed.
Doug and I got to go the the MoTab Christmas Concert with my Mom and Sister. It was amazing!!! My first one!!!

B helping Mommy wrap  some gifts. She has an obsession with cutting paper...especially coupons!

Visiting Great Grandma with H.

Snuggling with Aunt Sarie. Kori in the background.

B  decided to try out Great Grandpa's train as roller skates. She loved it.

Cute girl!

Christmas dress from Aunt Sarie.

We made homemade caramel popcorn!!! Love it. This pregnant lady was craving it!

0 comments: