Sunday, July 6, 2008

Memorial Weekend- Scandinavian Days

Over Memorial Weekend Doug and I went to Ephraim, Utah (Snow College) for Scandinavian Days with my family. Sarah and I ran the 5k and man was it cold that morning. Here we are after the race with our free t-shirts.



After we cleaned up from the race and had an amazing breakfast we were off to the parade. If you have ever been to this parade, it is candy-rific...they throw a ton even to adults...like our group. We even got a small box of cereal and a Animal rescue place handed out dog treats...they gave us a handful for Jada. Here is my Mom's purse full of the loot we scored.



On our way back to campus from the parade, Sarah's legs were a bit tired so I gave her a piggy back ride.




Mom and Dad in the picture with us...Dad was steering us because we keep getting in people's way. Like the guy behind us in the first picture.

It was a great day full of yummy food and craft booths. Can't wait till next year to improve our race time.

0 comments: