Sunday, September 2, 2012

Farmington Festival Parade

This year was our first year going to the Farmington Festival Parade. We went to support our friend Nicole who is also the amazing Mommy to little H we watch. Nicole owns Colz Photography. She did our wonderful Family pictures last year. I look forward to this years. Hopefully I will be on the ball and get out Christmas cards this year. Nicole was the Photography sponsor for Farmington Days. We got to hang out with Cousin E and H and Her Grandma. We were at the beginning of the parade and got way to much candy and crap. We ended up throwing most of it away. I heard that the end of the parade did not get much...so if you ever go and want the candy get a spot near the beginning.




Nicole and her entourage going by.


Adorable H!!!


B loved going for the candy.

Adorable H! We love having her over. On the weekends when she is with her family B is always asking for her.

0 comments: