Monday, September 3, 2012

Football Season!!!! Go AGGIES!!!!

Aggie football has started again!!! Doug has been teaching B the Aggie Scotsman all summer long. He started teaching her because it was a song with actions that he knew:) Cute Daddy. Whenever I was trying to get something done i.e. laundry, dishes, dinner...and she was throwing a tantrum on the floor at my feet he would pick her up and take her to the computer for their Aggie Song. She is addicted!!! Oh my goodness. She would listen to the song all day long if she could. 

The Aggies started their season against SUU. It was an awesome game. The team showed a lot of potential for the season to come. B loved singing the Scotsman after every score.







She was not sure sure about the cannon blasts that came with the scoring :)

Check out the moon coming over the mountains. It was a beautiful night!!
We are so excited for our next game against University of Utah. I am still debating if I want to take B or not. Doug says no but I know B would love it! A not on her pants...they have cute hearts all over them. She was originally wearing pink capris however we missed the fruit snake at the bottom of her car seat and well it melted on her bum on our drive up. Oops.

0 comments: